You are searching about Best Culinary Destination In The World 2017, today we will share with you article about Best Culinary Destination In The World 2017 was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Best Culinary Destination In The World 2017 is useful to you.
A Peep Into the Future Tech Innovations at CES 2017
The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) held annually in January in Las Vegas is the premier electronics conference held annually to showcase technological advancements in the electronics industry. This year, the four-day event held from January 5 to January 8, 2017, celebrated its 50th anniversary with 3,886 exhibitors showcasing the revolutionary technology and avant-garde tools that will drive the future of technology worldwide.
It’s no secret that Amazon Artificial Intelligence voice assistant ‘Alexa’ has been the star of the show as several next-generation Alexa-enabled devices including voice-controlled home appliances, cars, and robots were showcased at the event. Alexa, which has surpassed Google Assistant and Siri can be programmed to perform a number of tasks such as starting your car, locking doors, adjusting thermostats, controlling lights, and finding locations.
Now let’s take a look at the futuristic innovations witnessed at CES 2017 that will make a big impact in the years to come.
1. Latest Innovations in Modern Cell Phones: Qualcomm has unveiled its latest processor called the Snapdragon 835 to revolutionize mobile technology. The Snapdragon 835 aims to bring High Dynamic Range to mobile phones in addition to improving visual performance by enhancing the visual and audio experience of mobile Virtual Reality. The new processor will also help smartphones to produce sharper images even if you have poor lighting conditions. It will also facilitate faster connectivity by paving the way for 5G networks. In addition, the chip ensures a long battery life because it consumes 50% less energy compared to the Snapdragon 801. In addition, the biometric sensors in the 835 promise better security for mobile phone users.
The world’s first smartphone with molecular sensors “H2” was also unveiled at CES. This 6-inch Android phone can scan any product to give you instant feedback on its composition, whether it’s food or medicine.
2. Seeing the Future of 5G: Qualcomm demonstrated various ways its technology supports the future of 5G. At CES, Qualcomm CEO Stephen Mollenkopf said that 5g will be the most scalable network that will support more devices at faster speeds and at a unique scale. Also, it will have a major impact on the country’s economy.
At the conference, the American technology company Intel also launched its 5G Modem that can provide 5G in both the mmWave and 6GHz bands. Apart from this, Intel also unveiled its new 5G vehicle platform called Intel Go to support driving.
3. Cloud-Based Innovations: CES 2017 also saw many cloud-based announcements. Nvidia has caught the attention of PC gamers by launching its ‘GeForce Now’ cloud software for PC and Mac which will help gamers turn their PC into a gaming device to play and play the latest games.
Apart from this, the world’s first cloud-based keyboard ‘the 5Q’ also debuted at the event. The unique function of this keyboard is that it is connected to the cloud and displays email notifications with colors, game updates, and stock words on the keyboard keys.
4. Artificial Intelligence (AI) Steals the Show: AI undoubtedly played a major role in CES 2017. AI has been shown as an important part of almost everything- from smart jeans that show movement, and smart pet collars to sense your pet’s emotions, smart gloves for stroke victims and smart cars. This computer brain is empowering humans to simulate real worlds as well as giving computers the ability to understand real-world situations.
· AI-Driven Cars: The car industry is focusing on AI-driven cars as the day is not far when customers will be looking for self-driving cars. Smart car manufacturers will soon come up with AI driven cars that can make their own mind because soon customers will choose the cars with which they can establish the best emotional relationship. CES 2017 launched many AI-enabled vehicles including Honda’s NeuV which features HANA (Honda’s Automated Network Assistant) to improve the driver’s experience. HANA’s facial recognition technology and heart rate monitoring help the electric car understand your moods of happiness and sadness. It can also recommend music based on your mood and remember your favorite places such as restaurants, parks, etc.
Toyota also released its futuristic car “Concept-I”, powered by AI technology that can understand the needs of the driver and passengers. Similarly, Nvidia introduced its own self-driving system called Drive PX designed to understand the driver’s behavior, the location of the car and detect what is happening inside the car.
· AI tools powered by Health-tech: In order to incorporate high-tech and new-age ideas into the fitness industry, the fitness industry has unveiled a number of high-end fitness wearables at CES. For example, Boltt, a Mumbai-based company unveiled AI-loaded trackers, smart shoes with integrated stride sensors, and a health assistant named “B” that gives users real-time feedback and voice coaching on health and fitness. .
The show also featured digestive trackers to help users determine what type of food is right for their body, and a smart brush equipped with sensors that can detect how you wash your hair to teach you how to wash your hair properly by sending data. to your connected smartphone.
The world’s first Kolibree Ara smart toothbrush was also introduced at the show. It has deep machine algorithms to understand and provide feedback on your cleaning habits even when not connected to your smartphone. In addition, CES 2017 also saw the launch of the Sleep Number 360 bed which is designed to prevent erosion.
5. Humanoid robots: CES 2017 reintroduced the world to the incredible capabilities of human-like robots. At the event, LG unveiled three robots – to mow the lawn, take care of your daily chores, and greet you at the airport. Apart from this, a few educational robots were also showcased at this event for children. In addition, there were many humanoid robots designed to make your coffee, fold clothes, pour candy, play music for your kids and take pictures of your pet while you’re away. The world’s first robotic suitcase Cowarobot also stole the show as this four-wheeled suitcase with a laser and camera can follow its owner like a puppy.
So these are some of the future events that were shown at CES 2017. This year CES focused mainly on digital interaction. This is evident from the fact that many of the exhibitors at the show wanted to promote the idea of partnership for financial gain.
Video about Best Culinary Destination In The World 2017
You can see more content about Best Culinary Destination In The World 2017 on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Best Culinary Destination In The World 2017
If you have any questions about Best Culinary Destination In The World 2017, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Best Culinary Destination In The World 2017 was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Best Culinary Destination In The World 2017 helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Best Culinary Destination In The World 2017
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Best Culinary Destination In The World 2017
Best Culinary Destination In The World 2017
way Best Culinary Destination In The World 2017
tutorial Best Culinary Destination In The World 2017
Best Culinary Destination In The World 2017 free
#Peep #Future #Tech #Innovations #CES