You are searching about So Delicious Culinary Coconut Milk Whipped Cream, today we will share with you article about So Delicious Culinary Coconut Milk Whipped Cream was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic So Delicious Culinary Coconut Milk Whipped Cream is useful to you.
Spumoni – Part 2 – Recipe Extraordinaire
Hi there. I’m glad you’re back! Today’s post promises to be interesting! It’s a little difficult but worth the effort. There’s nothing quite like a batch of homemade ice cream, regardless of country of origin. So, here it goes:
Usually, the ice cream is placed in a mold that resembles a “bomb”… the cherry cream is in the middle, the pistachio next and the chocolate on top. If you don’t have a mold, you can use a large loaf pan or a large Tupperware or plastic container to pour the ice cream while you assemble it. The preparation of the bread is called a terrine. You will also need an ice cream freezer to freeze the ice cream while you make it.
Spumoni Ice Cream – Terrine style
- 3 cups each of chocolate ice cream, pistachio ice cream and Spumoni ice cream – all three recipes follow.
- Take a large loaf pan or Tupperware or plastic container and wrap it in plastic, making sure to put it in the pan and allow it to expand around all four sides.
- Divide 3 cups of chocolate ice cream into the bottom of the pan/container.
- Cover this with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until slightly dry (you may want to dry longer to make the layers firmer by adding more to the top).
- After a good cooling time, remove the top plastic and repeat the above steps with the pistachio and cherry ice cream, freezing between each layer.
- To serve, run a knife under hot water and wipe. Cut into pieces to get different colored/decorated Spumoni.
Chocolate Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons of Dutch-process Cocoa powder
- 5 ounces sweet or savory chocolate
- 1 cup whole milk
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- Pinch the salt
- 5 large eggs yolk
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla
- ¾ cup of hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
- In a medium saucepan, heat 1 cup of cream and cocoa powder.
- Whisk this to completely mix in the cocoa powder.
- After bringing the mixture to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer the mixture at a very low boil for 30 seconds while stirring continuously.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and stir in the chopped chocolate, mixing until smooth.
- Add the remaining 1 cup of cream, stirring to combine.
- Place the mixture in a large bowl and place a mesh strainer over the bowl.
- Make sure to scrape the pan as thoroughly as possible.
- Using the same pan, add the milk, sugar and salt and heat until warm.
- Using a separate mixing bowl of medium, whisk the egg yolks and slowly add the hot milk mixture to it stirring continuously with a wire whisk.
- Return the heated egg yolk mixture to the pan, and push the pan as thoroughly as possible.
- Heat the mixture over medium heat with a spatula or heat-resistant spoon until the mixture heats up, or until an instant-read thermometer reads 170 degrees. Be sure to scrape the bottom of the saucepan as you stir.
- Now, add this mixture to the chocolate mixture by pouring it into the mesh filter that you put on the first bowl in the first step. You have to shake it until smooth.
- When the mixture is smooth, you can add vanilla.
- Prepare the ice water by pouring cold water into your sink or a container larger than the bowl you are currently using and filling it with ice water. Put the bowl in ice water and shake it until it settles because it will be very hot at this point.
- Once the chocolate mixture has cooled, the next step is to chill it well in the refrigerator.
- Once properly frozen, it can be frozen in your ice cream freezer according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- If you find that your chocolate mixture is too thick to pour into the ice cream maker, just whip it vigorously until it’s thin.
- While the ice cream is churning, stir in the chopped nuts with a rubber spatula.
Pistachio Ice Cream This recipe does not make a green pistachio ice cream because it uses all natural ingredients. If you want a bright green color, feel free to add a few drops of green food coloring to the mixture.
- 1 1/3 cups pistachio nuts
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- Pinch the salt
- 6 large eggs yolk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- ½ teaspoon of almonds
- ¾ cup pistachios, coarsely chopped
- Using your food processor, grind 1 1/3 cups of pistachios to a fine paste, but not a paste. Set this aside.
- Heat the milk, sugar, 1 cup of cream, and salt in a medium saucepan, stirring constantly to dissolve the sugar.
- Add the ground peanuts and stir to combine.
- Cover the pan, remove from the heat, and let the mixture rise for at least 30 minutes.
- Avoid mixing hot nuts — squeeze the nuts to extract as much liquid as possible, discarding the solids.
- Place the milk and cream mixture in a saucepan.
- Pour the remaining 1 cup of cream into a large bowl and place a mesh strainer over the top.
- Whisk the egg yolks together in a separate medium bowl.
- Slowly pour the heat mixture into the egg yolks, continuously whisking. Be sure to whisk the heated egg yolks back into the saucepan.
- Using a spatula or non-heated spoon, stir the mixture continuously over medium heat, making sure to scrape the bottom as you stir. Continue stirring until the mixture thickens with a spatula or spoon.
- Add the custard through a strainer and mix into the cream with a spatula or whisk.
- Add the vanilla and almond extract and mix until combined.
- Refrigerate until cold.
- Pour into an ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- After stirring, fold in ¾ cup pistachios with a rubber spatula.
Spumoni Cherry Ice Cream
- 1 ½ cups sweet cherry paste (from about 3/4 lb of cherries)
- ¾ cup whole milk
- 1¾ cups heavy cream
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Amaretto, cherry liqueur, or rum (if desired)
- ¼ cup chopped maraschino cherries, patted completely dry
- ¼ cup pineapple chunks, coarsely chopped and rubbed dry completely
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped almonds
- In a medium saucepan, put cherries, milk, 1 cup of cream, sugar, and salt.
- Over low heat, cook the mixture until heated through.
- Reduce the heat to simmer and simmer for five minutes, stirring with a rubber spatula and scraping the bottom of the pan.
- Cover the pan and allow the mixture to steep for at least 30 minutes.
- Add the mixture to a blender or food processor, or immersion blender, and carefully purée. Be sure to be careful because you are dealing with hot water. Be sure to hold the cup carefully over the blender while cleaning.
- Mix the mixture in a large bowl.
- Stir in the remaining 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Chill the mixture for several hours in the refrigerator. It should cool completely.
- Place the chopped maraschino cherries and pineapple chunks on a plate in a single layer and freeze until the ice cream is churned.
- Before putting the mixture in your ice cream maker, you need to stir in the lemon juice and Amaretto or other alcohol if you are using this. Note… that you can skip the alcohol if you want, but adding it will help keep the ice cream from being too icy, and amaretto can add a sweet flavor to the ice cream.
- Mash the ice cream in your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- After stirring, add the cherries, pineapple and almonds with a rubber spatula.
Video about So Delicious Culinary Coconut Milk Whipped Cream
You can see more content about So Delicious Culinary Coconut Milk Whipped Cream on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about So Delicious Culinary Coconut Milk Whipped Cream
If you have any questions about So Delicious Culinary Coconut Milk Whipped Cream, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article So Delicious Culinary Coconut Milk Whipped Cream was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article So Delicious Culinary Coconut Milk Whipped Cream helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles So Delicious Culinary Coconut Milk Whipped Cream
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords So Delicious Culinary Coconut Milk Whipped Cream
So Delicious Culinary Coconut Milk Whipped Cream
way So Delicious Culinary Coconut Milk Whipped Cream
tutorial So Delicious Culinary Coconut Milk Whipped Cream
So Delicious Culinary Coconut Milk Whipped Cream free
#Spumoni #Part #Recipe #Extraordinaire